Pharos360's data comes from a set of CSV files, each corresponding to a different table in our database.
- The delimiter for all files is the pipe character (|).
- Please surround all fields with quotes (in case any contain pipes.)
- The file and column names should be exactly as indicated in the descriptions (capitalization included).
- Example files are attached to this article and available on each individual article as well.
- The following characters are allowed in header rows: `#:(),0-9a-z A-Z_-/`
Types of Files:
- Extended_Data_Alternative_Ids.csv - If your authentication solution does not return the same ID format as your data files, this file is required
- Extended_Student_Data_Files - A set of these files will be custom tailored to your university.
- Extended_Data_Relationships_*.csv - Format for specifying custom relationships (e.g. coaches, advisers, etc.) for use with a few beta features within Pharos360.