- Email Tracking - When an email is sent to a student within Pharos 360, a new line for "Status" will be available in the email's log entry. Status will display as:
- Sent - queued for delivery
- Delivered - successfully delivered
- Opened - opened/read by recipient*
- Clicked - a hyperlink in the email's body has been clicked
Email tracking is available on emails sent to students via Email Student on the Student Information page and My Students. This feature is not currently available when emailing team.
- Ability to Export Student Update Responses - This new export is available to Administrators under Export Data. Administrators can export all form responses from any active Student Update. The export will download as a .csv file. Each selected form question will be separated out into individual columns to make it easy to sort and filter by specific results. The export will also include columns for: Author ID, Author Name, Author Email, Date, Time, Student ID, Student Last Name, Student First Name, and Student Email.
- Custom Pharos 360 Site Name - Administrators can now change their custom Pharos 360 site name without needing to go through Pharos Support. The custom site name option is found under Administration --> Customizations within the Custom Language Settings section.
- Access to Forms - The Forms page is typically only available to site Administrators. We now have the ability to allow specific users who are Managers to also have access to Forms. This additional access is provided by request only. To request additional access to your site's forms, please have a site Administrator email firstname.lastname@example.org with the individual Manager's name and ID or email.
- Minor Formatting and Text Updates -
- Formatting adjustments for Nutshell log entries
- Updated "Group Referral" to "Student Update" in the Care Area Export drop-down menu
- General updates to hint and validation language
*Because open tracking relies on images, the tracking status may not be 100% accurate. If a recipient or email provider has images turned off, the tracking image won't load, and the email won't register as opened.