- Help Center and Chat Links Have Moved - Our Help link has moved to the bottom-right corner of your site. Simply click on the gray "Help" button to search through our Help Center or chat with us live. For more information about these changes, visit our Help Center announcement.
- Student Information Page Load Times - Since our last release, some of our users have experienced long load times when accessing a student's information page. We've pushed out some changes to help with speed issues. Our team is continuing to monitor this issue and is still working to improve the load times further.
- Direct Student Notification Email Text Edits - The misspelling of "directly" has been corrected and the default signature changed from "Sincerely," to "Best,".
- Minor Formatting Changes - The order of course information on My Students will now appear as "Course ID - Title". This change allows the order of course information to be the same across the entire site.
- Log Entry Updates - Additional improvements made to sharing and privacy permissions.
- "No Updates" is now "No Concerns - You asked and we listened! The "No Updates" button on the survey requests page is now "No Concerns". We've also updated the button text color, icon and pop-up messaging to reflect this change. The same will be true in the core user exports.
- No Survey Request Language Updates - Previously, if no survey requests were available, faculty would see the following message: "All good! Looks like you have no more surveys to fill out!". We've increased the font size for better readability and changed the language to: "You have no pending survey requests at this time. If you are concerned about a student, please submit a referral to alert your system administrators." (The word "referral" will be linked back to your site's Send an Alert page for ease of use.)
(for more information about Survey updates released earlier this summer, visit this release article)