- Student Information Page Load Times Update - This is an update on our continued work to improve load times across our site. During this release, a final update was pushed out to help with load times issues previously discovered. Significant improvements have been observed. If you or your campus is still experiencing any speed issues, please contact us via email@example.com.
- File Uploads - During our August 6th update, we let you know about new changes with the File Attachment feature. Based on your feedback, we've updated hint language and added a link back to our Help Center article:
Our team has also pushed out some additional maintenance behind the scenes to improve file attachments, load time and more.
- Subject Line Macros have been Restored - S_FIRSTNAME and S_LASTNAME macros have been restored for use in email subject lines.
- CSI Advisor Report PDFs (for our CSI/Noel-Levitz clients) - Advisor Report links from Fall 2015 have been restored.
- Customizations and Configurations - Backend maintenance performed for client customizations. Required referrer information fields on Send an Alert are now configurable (required/not required).