- Ability to Email Multiple Students via My Students - Now both Frontline and Core users will be able to email groups of students with ease. For a walkthrough of this new function, visit our announcement article.
- Log Entry Sharing with Suggested Users - Our Sharing menu for log entries has a brand new look! We will now auto-populate a list of suggested users to share with based on your nightly class and relationship files. For more information, please visit our Sharing Log Entries article.
- Managers Ability to Update Case Status - Care Area managers will now have the ability update the case status for any open case in the Care Area that he/she manages. We've gotten several requests for this update from our users. We hope this update will help streamline workflow and collaboration! More information coming soon!
- File Attachment Updates - File uploads are getting a facelift! The "Attach File" link will now be found at the top of the Log Entries section. You will be able to add a note, choose a Care Area for it to be logged under and share it with campus partners more easily. This feature can also be turned on for your Frontline users. For more information about this update and how to upload a file, visit this announcement article.
- Exports - If your site has TimeFree enabled, all TimeFree log sub-types will now be available in your exports site-wide (Appointment Created, Appointment Cancelled, Status Change, etc.).
- Auto-logout - Continued improvements on certain pages
- 508 Compliance - Updates to improve our compliance with Section 508 Standards for accessibility
- System and Server Maintenance