- Survey Updates - Creation-side
- New Course Filter - The new filter box for courses allows you to limit courses much easier than before. Simply start typing in your search criteria and then select or deselect a particular course or group of courses. Continue filtering until you achieve the desired set of courses. Your selections will stay intact as you filter results. You may filter your courses by Course ID, Title and/or Type.
- Better Validation and Error Messaging - All required fields must be completed before a survey can be successfully created. If a field is not completed correctly, an error message will appear with more information.
- Student ID Validation - If you limit your survey by Student ID, we will now validate those IDs live. If an invalid ID is present in your list, we will alert you and allow you to correct the ID before the survey is successfully created.
- Auto-logout Warning Improvements - If you have multiple tabs open with Pharos 360, we will now warn you of inactivity in all instances. If you choose to "Stay Logged In," all of your instances of 360 will remain active. You should no longer be logged out in one tab while remaining active in another.
- Risk Level Sticks in Pop-up - When editing the risk of an individual student, the current risk level is now available in the pop-up.