- New Test Students now Available - We've pushed out a group of eight test students to all sites. Each test student has "-Test" amended to his/her last name. You will be able to use these test students just as you have done in the past with Jamaal Williamson. We've also added these students to Judy Fakey's frontline view. When you log in as Judy Fakey (Administration --> Login As), she will have one advisee (to show an example of a relationship) and teaches two art courses (in addition to the original Intro to Fake Teaching). We hope this group of test students is helpful to your campus!
- Export Data by Care Area - We've added two new features to the Care Area Log Entries export:
1. Ability to export log entries from All Care Areas that you have Manager access to
2. Ability to filter the export by a single Log Entry Type
- Survey Updates -
- The Course List on Create New Survey has been updated. We've changed the order to make it more consistent across the site and added "Format." The new Course List displays: Course ID - Title - Format.
- On the Survey Requests page, we've also added the "Format" for each course.
- The last update for Surveys is that "Loading..." will no longer appear in the header bar when a faculty member has completed all of his/her requests.
- Improved Validation for Required Fields - On the Communicate, Email, Close Case, and Change Counselor pages, we've added additional validation to ensure all fields are completed and updated error messages.
- Mass Upload - Clear Students Fix - Mass uploaded non-student users will now be removed from a Care Area when "Clear Students" is initiated.
- Minor Formatting and Wording Updates - Across various pages we've updated formatting and site language to be more consistent.