- User Titles Available on Communicate and Circle of Care - When performing Collaboration functions (Edit Circle of Care, Request Feedback, Report Progress, and Email Team), you'll now see a different user description associated with each user's name. Previously, the user's ID would be noted here. Now, if the user is currently listed as teaching that student, the Course Title will appear under his or her name. If the user is currently associated with the student via a relationship file, the relationship will be noted under his/her name. If the user is added manually to the student's Circle of Care, added manually as a recipient on the Communicate page and/or is no longer listed as a current relationship (faculty or otherwise) the user's ID will appear as it did before.
(If you are not currently sending relationships, we encourage you to look at our Relationship File documentation. If are sending relationships but they have not been enabled as Circle of Care suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- User search on Manage Users - "Add a New User" search on Manage Users has been fixed
- User Roles and Permissions - Updating user roles is faster and easier than ever before. Both Manage Users and Manage Care Areas will remember your user or Care Area selection and user roles are saved upon click rather than depending on a page refresh.
- Employee Name Spacing - Employee names should display with correct spacing even when prefix, suffix or middle name is included in the data file.
- Log Entry User Search Results - Search queries and results have been updated. Partial and full name searches should now display more accurate results.
- Hover/Drop-down Menus - Drop-down menu functionality upon mouse hover has been restored on all pages (Launchpad and Administration/Management)
- Archive Survey Permissions - The "Archive" icon has been removed for all users except for creator. Only survey creator can archive an open/current survey.
- Student Update Header Text Update - Pop-up's header text has been changed from "Test" to "Student Update"
- Record Contact Error Text Update - Error message was updated to include custom Care Area name
- Backend System Maintenance - File import notification upgrades for API