- Export Data access for Managers (This is a per-site customization.) - If you would like your site's Managers to have access to Export Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to turn on this feature. When enabled, Managers will see a new icon under their Management menu -- Export Data. This new icon will give Managers access to export data for the Care Area(s) they manage.
- Technical Documentation now found within the Help Center - All technical documentation has been moved from docs.pharos360.com to a new section, Technical Documentation and Resources, within the Help Center. docs.pharos360.com has been redirected to this new page.
- Forwarding Referral remains in queue - If you forward a Referral to a Care Area you are not a Manager of, the Referral remains in your queue with the Care Area name noted until a Manager accepts/assigns this Referral.
- Feedback Responses log type corrected - Feedback Responses are no longer displayed as "Audits Response" in the log.
- Feedback Responses no longer duplicated - Upon acceptance, the Feedback Response is no longer duplicated in the log.
- Email send error checks - Additional error checks have been put in place to ensure proper for email delivery and eliminate duplication.