- Manage Active Cases update - Your Manage Active Cases screen now has a new look. You'll have the same functionality, but load times and actions will be faster! Additionally, you'll be able to set the number of cases per page you would like to view. This page will also remember your last view for ease of use.
- Custom site names now visible in all emails - Your individual site name will be included on new comment notifications, new sharing notifications and more.
- Student Log Exports - Logs can now be exported successfully.
- Risk security settings have been updated - Care Area security settings for risk indicator view have been re-enabled.
- Manage Security header updates - Sensitive/Risk Level is now labeled as Risk Level. Unused headers (Addresses, Phone Numbers and Preferences) have been removed.
- Middle-click and right-click functionality - Site will now respond correctly to middle-clicks and right-clicks.
- Minor Language Changes including:
- Edit Circle of Care - "Additional Users" to "Add Additional Users"
- Feedback Request - "Choose Template" to "Choose Form"
- Mass Email Users - "Trusted Users" to "Core Users"
- Record Contact - "Add Contact Report" to "Add Contact"
- Manage Forms - "Frontline Student Update" to "Student Update"
- Manage Forms - "Requesting Feedback" to "Feedback Request"
- Manage Forms - "Requesting Group Feedback" to "Group Feedback Request"
- Manage Forms - "Requesting Survey" to "Survey"
(Release Version 3.7.9)