Tonight, we've pushed out another update in order to provide a better and more stable experience with Pharos 360. Most notably, we've been squashing bugs, but we've added a few new features.
Here are some of the more notable changes you may notice when using the system:
- Log entry exports should now be more readable and should open properly in Excel or other CSV editing programs
- The case search page now hides the secondary username field if your campus does not have it enabled
- Fixed a formatting issue with the new editor on the communications page which caused the editor to be misaligned
- Contact log entries now show the type of contact when viewed in the list format
- Managers of Care Areas that have been given access to view a student's risk may now also edit that student's risk level
- The Select All/None links now works when editing the Circle of Care
- The email template chooser drop down now re-focuses after selecting a template (it caused a bit of confusion by skipping the subject input and going directly to the email body input)
- When sending a survey, if your university provides grades, we will now automatically remove students who have a grade of 'W' in a particular course
- When creating a campaign, the timezone should now reflect your campus's timezone
- Fix an error when approving a campaign causing an erroneous error message
- When creating or editing a Care Area, we will now automatically strip any whitespace from the beginning or end to prevent Care Areas that look identical but were not
There are even more behind-the-scenes changes, but we hope this gives you a taste for what we've been working on.
If you experience any issues with the latest release, please let us know immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the Help link within Pharos 360.
-The Pharos 360 Team