- Search + Student Quick Card - A new search box is available on the top menu bar no matter where you are in the system. Not only can you search for a student, you can also access the Quick Card that allows you see summary information about cases, and link to specific parts or the student’s home page. To find out more visit our Search and Student Quick Card article. (Note: Frontline members have a limited quick search view. To see how their search works, take a look at the Frontline Quick Search article.
- Comments - You and your team can now discuss individual log artifacts without generating additional log entries. With notifications built in, this will streamline your processes and facilitate communication among your team. Learn more about the new Comments feature today!
- Sharing - Now for many familiar actions, you will be able to share them seamlessly with your team. Take a look at a few places where this new sharing feature has been incorporated.
- Form Builder - Whether it is Student Updates, Referrals, Feedback Requests, or Surveys the form builder gives you the flexibility to edit all your forms and create new ones! We have also built the ability for you to route forms to specific Care Areas and to have completed forms sent directly to students. Learn how to create, edit and use the new advance settings in the Form Builder Help Center article.
- Customizable Care Area/Circle of Care - If you would like to change the “Care Area” or “Circle of Care” language, now you can! This custom option is found under Administration --> Customization. Just like the customize "Counselor" option, your new titles will be seen site-wide.
- Group Referral Language Change - Group Referral is now known as Student Update. This change reflects the fact that you can submit a Student Update for just one student. Frontline members will see this change as well, see our Frontline Group Referral is Now Student Update article for more information.
- Action Links Added to Log - You may now Add Note, Record Contact and Email Student when looking at a student's log on the Student Information Page. These actions are still found on the lefthand side under Contact Student and Case Management.
- Accept Referral Formatting - Text alignment and formatting has been updated, functionality remains the same.
- Add Student Name to Email Notification - Sometimes the student name did not display in the Case Confirmation or Case Assignment emails.
- Core Student Interface Update - Students who have been given core user access can now view additional information on the Student Information page including: case information and sharing pop-ups. Permissions follow privacy rights.
- Edit Pop-Up Display - Sometimes edit pop-ups would not be visible to user. This also fixes issues with File sharing display.
- Manage Active Cases Formatting - New formatting makes long Care Area and Status names more readable and user-friendly.