- All Student Export - A new export is now available to Administrators. The Export Student Data feature gives Administrators the option to pull information connected to all known students or just currently enrolled students. You'll also be able to add any current Coordinator of Care information and additional data points from your Extended Data tabs, your Grades file, and Pharos Present data. You'll have the option to export the data or create a cohort.
- Student Update Export Upgrades
- This export will now be available to users who have Student Update form(s) routed to a Care Area they are a Manager of. Previously this Student Update export was only available to Administrators.
- The following columns have been added to the Student Update export:
- Log ID
- Time Spent
- Acceptor (ID, Name, Email Address)
- Care Area
- Log Type (output will be Student Update or Contact, depending on your form's settings)
- You'll have the ability to add extended data and grade data to your export as well.
- Column Filter in Cohort Creator - A new filter box is available for all column of data when you create a cohort from a survey, the Student Update export, and the All Student export.
- Date Issue - Birthdates in the Pharos-generated General tab and dates on Manage Referrals were off by one day. This miscalculation has been corrected.
- My Students View Updates
- When 'All Students' is selected, only currently enrolled students will display.
- The "Get IDs" button is visible for all non-TimeFree clients again.
- Manage Survey Style Updates - Header colors have been updated, filter counts have been corrected, and the default sort order has been restored (newest to oldest).
- Security and General Maintenance - Several security and server updates, changes to hosted photo method, data file import updates to increase flexibility, minor updates to log type language in exports, minor updates to email notification language, etc.