- User-added Contact Information Improved - There are two new additions to the user-added Contact lists. First, we've added a new column to the summary view for the submitter's name (Author). You'll now be able to easily identify who added new student contact information.
Second, we updated the submitter's information from ID to Full Name in the Contact export.
- Batch Actions Validation Checks and Messaging - Several updates have been put in place to help improve batch actions including: permission checks, updated validation hints, minor text/language changes, and checks to ensure time spent is successfully recorded (when available).
- Check for Known Users Upon Survey Creation - New validation and warning message added when unknown faculty or students are included in survey population. We'll provide you with the list of IDs who are associated with a course, but do not have basic user and contact information available. In the survey export, these users are easily identified, as the IDs will not have names or email addresses filled in. This information will be helpful as you work with your IT team to find the missing users. Once those IDs are found in the appropriate nightly file (either Student_Data.csv or Employee_Data.csv), their information will begin populating correctly within the survey.
- File Attachment Legacy Hint Box Removed - The hint message on the Student Information page to alert users about the File Attachments move during the summer of 2016 has been hidden.
- Export Log Entries Updated - Additional information will be available in the Details column for log types such as Survey Responses. Plus, security and permission checks have been revisited and cleaned up.
- Regular Maintenance - Including: CAS authentication updates, relationship refactoring, import error checking, upgraded file upload library, and more.